We Give Your Vehicle A Check-Up Every Time You Visit
An important part of routine service for your car, truck, or van is catching little problems before they become big problems. That's why we give your vehicle a free safety & maintenance inspection every time you visit.* Our technicians examine:
- Tires – tire pressure, tread depth
- Brakes – pad/shoe thickness
- Oil, fluids & filters – level, condition
- Belts & hoses – tension, wear
- Steering, suspension & alignment – function, condition
- Windshield wiper blades – age, condition
- Lights & signals – function
- Battery – charge, terminals
Request an appointment for a maintenance inspection today.
Why It's Important
- Safety. Your safety depends on your ability to steer, brake, and signal others.
- Vehicle Life. Your vehicle will last longer with proper maintenance.
- Economy. You get better gas mileage when you use the right oil, inflate your tires to the correct pressure, and keep your wheels in alignment.**
- Performance. Your vehicle will handle better when you keep it in shape.
Why Tread Quarters
Choose the experts at Tread Quarters for your next vehicle maintenance inspection. We are committed to saving our customers time and money. We are open seven days a week, including most holidays with same day appointments available. Request an appointment online or contact your local Tread Quarters today.
* If you don't have time for a courtesy inspection, please let our store manager know.
** http://www.fueleconomy.gov/, the official U.S. government source for fuel economy information.
+2010 Honda Accord. Dealer price based on dealer phone shops.