Why Go to the Dealer, When Tread Quarters Saves You Time & Money on Scheduled Maintenance?
The first thing the dealer does when you buy a new vehicle is hand you the owner's manual and take you on a tour of their service department. Did you know that any qualified auto care facility can perform the required scheduled maintenance? The experts at Tread Quarters can provide scheduled maintenance services at prices lower than the competition. Request an appointment today or visit a Tread Quarters near you.
Why It's Important
- Warranty. You need to follow the service schedule to keep your vehicle warranty in effect.
- Vehicle Life. Your car or truck will last longer when you protect the engine with regular oil changes and maintain the power train and undercarriage.
- Fuel Economy. You can improve your gas mileage by as much as 9% by keeping your engine properly tuned, inflating your tires to the specific pressure, and using the recommended grade of oil.*
- Safety. The service schedule includes important safety checks and maintenance measures.
- Performance. Your vehicle will be more responsive, and deliver a smoother, quieter ride, if you keep it in shape by following the schedule for oil changes, lubrication, filter and parts replacement, and system and fluid level checks.
- Trade-in Value. You will get more for your sale or trade if you produce records showing you followed the maintenance schedule.
Why Tread Quarters
At Tread Quarters, we are committed to saving you time and money while providing dealer quality auto services. Many of our technicians are ASE certified and perform scheduled maintenance at a cost up to 50% less than the dealer. We are open evenings, weekends, and most holidays with same day appointments available. Schedule an appointment for scheduled maintenance today.