Steering, Suspension & Alignment Services - Lifetime Warranty on Parts!
It's easy to focus on maintenance and repairs "under the hood" and forget "under the car." Yet, it's your power steering, suspension, and proper wheel alignment that help you harness that engine power. Avoid costly under car repairs by having a qualified auto technician regularly check your front end and ride control systems.
Straight Talk on Wheel Alignment
Schedule an appointment
- You get a safer, smoother ride, better gas mileage, and maximum tire life when your wheels are properly aligned.
- Common symptoms that your vehicle needs an alignment include: pulling to one side, skewed steering wheel, or uneven tire wear.
- Did you know that poor alignment is the #1 cause of early tire replacement?
for a FREE alignment check at your local Tread Quarters.
We Steer You Right
- We recommend you replace the power steering fluid somewhere between 15,000 and 30,000 miles.
- A power steering fluid “flush and fill” can help extend the life of your power steering components and avoid costly repairs by removing metal particles and other contaminants.
- Our ASE certified technicians have the training, experience, and equipment to diagnose and repair any steering issue.
Your Undercar Specialists
At Tread Quarters we have quality replacement parts in stock and have the expert technicians to install them properly. All of our parts come with a LIFETIME warranty and a 30-day best price guarantee. Request an appointment online for steering and suspension repair or stop by for a FREE wheel alignment and steering inspection. We are open evenings, weekends, and most holidays with same day appointments available.
ASE National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence. MAP Motorist Assurance Program.